UPDATE: As of June 28, 2020 All team shifts are filled for the Bel Air summer event.
We would love to have you on our team at the sale! GKM Team Members are paid independing contractors and enjoy shopping before anyone else to find the best deals.
Sign up! If you are interested in working with us for a couple of weeks every year please send us an e-mail at
What kinds of things will you do?
* Organize the sales floor
* Greet consignors and assist with consignor check in
* Check in and tag large items for sale
* Return misplaced items to the sales floor
* Help consignors find their items for check-out
* Help pull the donations from the sales floor
after the sale is closed
* Pack up signage and equipment
* Assist shoppers at the hold area or on the sales floor
Team Member Rules:
For everyone's safety, you may not bring your children with you to your team member shift
If you need to cancel or reschedule your shift, please e-mail Lori at least 24 hours in advance. If you do not show up to your scheduled shift without notifying our team you will not be permitted to assist at future sales.
All Team Member positions are accepted at the discretion of the sale owner and may be accepted or declined.
Team Members may select a total of 40 hours for each event.
Our team member shifts get filled up so quickly so sign up today and make the most of your time consigning this season!
Ready to join our team? Send us an e-mail today and we'll see what shifts we have available.